Volunteering is a great way to gain new skills while serving, helping and supporting others. In fact there are many benefits besides serving others for example volunteering allows you to:
- Connect to others and the community as you work toward a common goal.
- Expand your network and can lead to job opportunities.
- Improve your self-esteem, self-confidence and mental health which can help fulfill your own dreams and goals.
- Try a new field without a long term commitment.
We have many volunteer opportunities:
- Circle of Support meetings
- Intake and management of participants and volunteers
- Transporting participants
Where to Volunteer
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
1. Submit a Volunteer Application
2. Complete an Interview
3. Attend and complete training
5. Select Volunteer Assignment(s)
If you’re already a volunteer access the portal here.
Access Volunteer Portal